Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

?

Skor squares for breakfast? Yup. So what?

Plus I also ate that cookie in the upper left hand corner and some poppycock and a few other things too (heehee) but I'm not counting that one cookie I didn't like.

Isn't this what holidays are for? Why do people keep giving us delectable combinations of the four food groups: sugar, salt, fat and alcohol, if not to immediately commence enjoying it? Especially for breakfast? Don't people realize this is how eating works? Put food in front of me and I eat it and then I'm happy. It's just common hence. Right?

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

There are no calories at Christmas time, it's a well known fact. Have a merry one!

Vinny C said...

I'm in complete agreement. For the best post-holiday-meal coma, you have to get off to an early start.

Unknown said...

I make sure to leave guilt at the door when I go in for Christmas lunch.

Pearson Report said...

Right!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...