Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Just so you know, the answer is no.

When you can't even can't even for one more minute, should you give up?

Okay. Maybe sometimes the answer is indeed yes. And yet...I have no idea what this toy is supposed to do. But when I noticed it stuck in the ice and gravel along the pavement the other day, it said one thing to me: determination.

Despite what it's endured since some child lost it, this plastic figure continues to do the victory pose.

Okay you little shit piece of plastic: if you can do it, so can I. (And so can you.)

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You take inspiration from the oddest things! But that's just your excellent quality of perception!

Vinny C said...

Great, Now I'm motivated. DAMMIT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...